Note: Grouphunt deal features ONE Jacket in choice of style, color, lengthand size AND ONE Pair of Pants in choice of fit and size, AND ONE X Suit Travel Bag.
Do note that while sizes and styles for the Jacket and Pants can be freely matched, the colors cannot be freely matched; meaning to say, the Jacket and Pants will be of the same color.
- Jacket Style: Classic OR Sport
- Jacket Length: Regular OR Long
- Jacket AND Pant color: Kore Black OR Grey Melange
- Jacket Size (US): 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
- Pant Fit: Classic Straight OR Modern Slim
- Pant Size (US): 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40
When we came up with the idea of the X suit, we thrived to reinvent a classic to appeal to a new era of men.
After 2 years of conceptualizing and development, we've arrived at a full stretch fabric, lining and even thread, infused with nano molecules rendering the X Suit; liquid, wrinkle and odor resistant.
A glass of red wine can be poured directly on it to see the liquid bead and roll right off the fabric. It can be folded and tucked in a suitcase and comes out looking crisp and sharp.
Using the world's best Italian tailors to arrive to a luxury's brand fitting. Additional details inspired from avant-garde design, modernizing our suits with anodized metal buttons for durability and style with over 12 pockets and metal zipper closures for securing your valuables.
We offer the X Suit in:
• Two Style: Classic and Sport with 2 additional unlockable styles; Formal and Biker (Unlocked at $350,000 and $500,000 respectively).
• Two Colors: Kore Black and Grey Melange (Charcoal color unlocked when we reach our stretch goal of $750,000).
• Two Jacket Lengths: Regular and Long
• Two Pant Fit: Classic Straight and Modern Slim which can be freely matched with any X Jacket.
• Jacket Sizes (US): 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
• Pant Sizes (US): 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40
Jacket and Pant sizes can be freely matched. Colors cannot.
Help us bring our Unlockable Stretch Goals to you.
Simply Share our Page on Facebook and/or Instagram page through the links below to get more people involved!