High roller looking for a simple and elegant solution to your thick wad of notes? Wingback's got your back!
- Simple and clean design. 2 pieces of leather, a button and thread. Sometimes less is really more.
- Remains slim while holding up to 20 notes! And lets throw in 5 cards too!
- Fully customisable with 4 choices of leather, 7 choices of threads and an option to have a personalised inscription on the inside and outside of the wallet! Make it one-of-a-kind!
- Genuine leather at a great price point. Won't burn a hole in that pocket you're going to be keeping your wallet in :P
Grouphunt Deal includes One Wingback wallet in your chosen leather and thread with the option for a personalised inscription (+$10). If you have selected the option to inscribe, please drop us an email at email@example.com to inform us of what you'd like to be inscribed on your personalised wallet :)
*NOTE - There is a repeat option for the fastener. Do just go ahead and choose your desired variation but ensure you select the same on both options otherwise that would lead to a pretty confusing order! We apologise for the redundancy and am glad that all the backers so far picked up on it quickly!
NEW LEATHER COLOUR STRETCH GOAL UNLOCKED! COGNAC IS NOW AVAILABLE!
*Early adopters who joined the hunt before this new colour was available can drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will note the change in colour for you :)
Break the Mould.
We are an independent design studio. We don’t believe in mass production and the throwaway culture. Products should be personal, improve with time and become more special with every journey you take them on.
We rely on the quality of our designs to sell our products, they are marketed mostly by word of mouth from our customers rather than paid advertising. This means we can spend more on materials and manufacturing and still offer a better price than traditional high fashion brands.
Introducing the Cash Wallet.
We're back with our third wallet, we've learned a lot from the last two and are proud to announce the latest in our range. We've spent a long time refining the details, removing superfluous features and focusing on what is necessary.
- Store up to 5 cards (will stretch to fit a couple more over time if required). All accessible from the top without having to open.
- Hold up to 20 notes. Easily throw in a wad and slide each one out individually whilst keeping the rest secure. Works perfectly with British sterling, US dollars, Euros and every other currency we could get our hands on.
- Slip in your business cards, receipts, pics or (if you get lucky) that phone number…
- Responsible design in a minimal package. Product dimensions: 70mm x 91mm x 12mm (2.75" x 3.59" x 0.47")
- Choice of three different colours (five if we hit stretch goals) of 1.4mm (3.5oz) full grain Italian, vegetable tanned leather. We've searched all over Europe for this. You'll be able to see, feel and smell the leather quality and it ages incredibly, picking up more character with every journey you take it on. Backs are sealed in the UK and left unlined to make the most of our prized leather.
- Hand stitched in your choice of seven thread colours.
- CNC machined brass or stainless steel fastener top. Our favorite part. We couldn't find anything we liked off the shelf so we designed our own. The brass will age beautifully with the leather and the steel will maintain a crisp look for a long time.
- Inscriptions: Up to 20 characters laser etched on the front.
- Inscriptions: Up to 50 characters laser etched on the inside.
You can find a the full product gallery at the bottom of this page.
It is important to us that we minimise the effect we have on the environment, every hide we use is a by-product of the meat industry. We do as much making in house as we can and all the materials we source are from reputable suppliers. Our full grain leather comes from Italy and is vegetable tanned using bark, branches and leaves. It takes skilled tanners around two months to finish the leather using this technique which leaves a beautiful, natural colour and finish compared to the often synthetic appearance of more common chrome tanned leathers. By using vegetable tanned leather we are minimising our impact on the environment too, which is good.
Every cash wallet will be put together in London and even our packaging is made from recycled and recyclable pulp. It has been designed to use as little material as possible and is sourced and letter pressed less than 30 miles from London.
We're proud to make this product in our London workshop, using a combination of traditional and digital methods. We buy the leather in from our partner tannery in Italy, where we have the backs sealed by a specialist UK company so we don't have to line it with any extra material.
The leather is laser cut and etched with branding and inscriptions at our workshop. Edges are beveled, the fastener is then attached before the parts are stitched together by hand and edges are finished off with a burnishing wheel.
Check the gallery of each option below. The Chilli and Cognac leathers will unlock if we reach our stretch goals. Our first stretch goal is £4000 to unlock Chilli leather.