The Rambler backpack features a water-resistant main compartment which can be used in either "roll-top" mode, or in the traditional "flap-down" configuration.
A key feature of the Rambler backpack is it's ability to quickly double in size from 1,350 cu.in. to 2,700 cu.in. when needed for extra cargo carrying capacity.
The Rambler also features multiple weatherproof compartments, urethane coated zippers, waterproof materials, and a carbon fiber reinforced internal frame suspension system. Front zippered pocket fits most 15in laptop computers or any tablet, a 17in laptop can fit in the rear rolltop compartment.
Made in the USA from U.S and imported components, built to endure.
- External Dimensions : 13" x 19" x 5"
- Internal Volume (compact) : 1,350 cu.in. (22 L)
- Internal Volume (expanded) : 2,700 cu.in. (44 L)
- Weight (Empty): 3.7lbs (2Kg)
- Laptop Storage: Zippered pocket fits most 15” laptops and tablets
- Body Fabric: Available in 1000d Nylon & HT500
- Six Compartments (Large)
- Four Compartments (Small)
- Roll-Top or Flap-Down closure
- Internal Frame Sheet
- Optional Waist Belt