- Use Windows gestures - Pinch, swipe, zoom and scroll away.
- Touch without a touchscreen - Touch without glare and battery drain.
- Plug-and-touch - Attach with the magnetic strip and plug in the USB port. Done.
- Works with anything - Use your fingers, gloves, brush or whatever. It works.
- AirBar for 13.3 inch displays
- AirBar for 14 inch displays
- AirBar for 15.6 inch displays
- AirBar for 13.3 inch Macbook Air (Add +$25)
All you need to know about AirBar
Let's tech out for a while. AirBar projects an invisible light field on the surface of your display that makes it possible to "touch" the screen and interact with Windows® 8 and 10 gestures. This is all thanks to Neonode's zForce AIR™ technology, which can be used for all sorts of cool stuff. The reason you can use anything to touch is that the light field reacts to any disturbance. So raise your hand and make sure you're first in line. Pre-order now and we'll get back to you soon.
All AirBar products include AlwaysOn™ sensors.
- Display Size Supported: 15.6”, with an aspect ratio of 16:9
- Width: 5 mm
- Length: 373 mm (AirBar 15.6”)
- Height: 17 mm (requires 20 mm mounting surface for 3 mm between AirBar and display)
- Cable length: 243 mm
- Weight: 55 g