Here are 3 main reasons why we believe the AGUA is one of the most versatile and functional camera carriers you can find today:
Drawing a camera from most rain-proof bags is slow and awkward while AGUA enable to quick-draw so fast you will never miss a shot!
The AGUA provides excellent protection for the camera against severe weather conditions, according to the international IPX3 standard.
What is IPX3 standard?
The official IPX3 standard states: IPX3 Protected against spraying water: water spraying up to 60º from vertical at 10 liters per minute for 5 minutes at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2. To adhere to this standard, we perform strict tests at a special "wet" lab, located at the factory which manufactures our bags. In addition, just to be sure, we put the bags through a series of intensive field tests.
To sum-up: You can trust AGUA to protect your gear in any kind of rain. Having said that, here's a friendly advice: the AGUA is not waterproof; therefore you should refrain from dropping it in water or swimming with dolphins .Enjoy!
Say goodbye to your old camera strap… One of the AGUA's unique features is the fact that the camera is attached to the bag with quick-release buckles, including a failsafe connection. This method eliminates the need for the original camera strap because the AGUA's strap is used to carry the camera itself. Why is this method so successful? Because when the photographer draws the camera it stays connected and protected from falling, if for any chance the camera slips out of his hands. The photographer can also choose to disconnect the camera completely.
These are the three main advantages over traditional camera bags, but we didn't stop there:
AGUA's quick-adjusting padded strap can morph into a great "classic" camera strap in no time! The AGUA offers a comfortable diagonal strap with the most convenient mechanism for quick and perfect fitting with one hand. The strap has 2 buckles that allow quick attachment for disconnecting and reconnecting to the camera, thus turning into a high-quality camera strap. This is a perfect solution for situations in which the photographer wants to carry the camera without the carrier.
On a wild life adventure or the crowded metropolitan, sunny beaches or snowy peaks, riding a mountain bike or roaring off-road motorcycle - the agau will always be your perfect companion for every shooting opportunity.
The AGUA provides excellent double-layer protection against water and impact, thanks to an outer layer of waterproof tarpaulin in matte black, and a padded inner layer of Neoprene and Lycra. it offers smart design that allows carrying it in many ways while keeping your gear secured and ready to shoot.
Each agua includes:
1 x Main case
1 x Padded neoprene strap with 2 quick-release fail-safe buckles and 2 quick-adjusting buckles.
2 x additional quick-release fail-safe buckles allowing the user to detach the strap from the bag and connect it to his camera
- Storm-proof quick-draw holster for all day & all weather use.
- IPX3 rain-proof standard: Protected against spraying water - Water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 min. Fits camera’s body + lens.
- Eliminates the need for additional camera strap – agua's dual-use strap carries both bag and camera.
- Quick-Adjusting detachable padded strap can be attached to the camera (with supplied adapters)
- Front “Thermo-forming” lens protector. Ultra rigid from outside – soft and padded from inside.
- Double-layered construction enables protection against water and impacts
- “Quick-Draw” mode for instant shooting while the camera is secured.
- "Failsafe" connecting buckles
- Left and right handed operation
- Maximum lens’ diameter: 10 cm / 4”
- Note: Increase lens’ diameter by 10% for camera body + lens’ total length that is 5 Cm / 2” shorter than the bag’s maximum recommended length, and 20% for camera body + lens’ total length that is 10 Cm / 4” shorter than the bag’s maximum recommended length.
- Color: Black-blue
The Agua 25 will fit: Mirrorless (CSC) and Small superzoom cameras such as Sony A7, Fuji X-T1, Olympus OM-D and similar
The Agua 35 will fit: Large Superzoom and medium DSLRs cameras such as Nikon D5200, Canon EOS Rebel SL1 and similar.