It started with a simple mission; find a way to solve the problem of the forgotten bag, and do our part to help the planet at the same time. Meet our answer, the ROV Wallet. The go anywhere do anything bag you'll never forget, because it's always in your pocket. A wallet that turns into a bag? We know, every time we reach for it to grab our take-out, or toss our shoes in when we take a dip at the beach, we shake our heads and smile, too.
We designed the ROV wallet to take a stand for our planet and be the ultimate functional accessory. We design and manufacture the ROV Wallet here in the USA with durability, functionality, and style in mind, so it's built to last. The wallet's compact, ultra-lightweight X-Pac and coated ripstop nylon construction will come in handy on your next adventure in the city or out in the wild.
- Pull cords for quick and easy opening and closing.
- X-Pac reinforcements to critical stress points in wallet and bottom of bag for durability.
- Wallet sits at the top of the bag and is secured with a velcro closure so your cards and money stay put when using the bag, also ensuring you've still got everything you need to pay at your fingertips.
- Made with pride in the USA.
- X-Pac VX07 used on the exterior of the wallet, the card slots, and the bottom of the bag for the ultimate in lightweight durability.
- 70D Coated Ripstop Nylon used on the wallet interior and the bag. It packs down to nothing, is weather and tear resistant, and sheds dirt and debris.
- Triple-reinforced shoulder strap for durability carrying heavy loads.
- High-strength poly thread used throughout construction.
- Contrast X-Pac reinforced bottom aids in easy bag rollup and adds a bit of style.
In the summer of 2016 the ROV Wallet was conceived through our desire to tackle an issue we feel very passionate about. The disposable bags used across the country from convenience stores to shopping malls and everywhere in between contribute huge amounts of waste to our landfills, waterways, and oceans.
Let's put that into perspective, Los Angeles alone produces 10 metric tons of plastic waste; grocery bags, straws, soda bottles, etc, that are carried out to the pacific ocean EVERY DAY. And to make matters worse, 50% of the plastic we use every day are used once and thrown away.
While we all work hard to recycle, and legislature is being passed on the local level to ban the use of plastic bags, only about 5% of the plastics we produce are recycled. Add to that the fact that in the last 10 years, we’ve produced more plastics than in the last century...and we’re left with a huge environmental issue in front of us.
We designed the ROV wallet to take a stand for our planet. We believe every little bit helps, and hope you'll join us in doing our part to help break the cycle of plastic waste and disposables. Come #rovwithus!
** We are currently researching non-profit organizations that align with our philosophy, and are working on a plan to begin donating a percentage of our profits to help offset climate change and the waste caused by disposable plastics. We will keep our backers updated on this program as we move forward. **
The technical and stylish ROV Wallet is designed to go with you from your daily grind in the city to any adventure you can conjure up. Concealed in your pocket one minute, then able to accommodate just about anything you want to toss in it for the ride home, a trip to the beach with your friends, or an impromptu overnighter at the cabin, ROV is right there with you and always ready to go.