What is IS|CC?
IS|CC is the world's thinnest, most ergonomic and seamless mechanical webcam privacy cover. Designed for people who like to have more privacy, security and peace of mind when using smartphones, tablets and computers!
Are you one of those who uses a sticker, tape or a post-it?
There are several drawbacks to using them:
- They ruin the look and feel of your device.
- They always have to be removed and replaced.
- They do not last very long.
- When using them you leave finger marks on your device.
- They leave residue on your device you have to clean.
We provide a sophisticated solution to all these problems!
It does not affect the closing of a laptop.
It gives you access to your camera in a breeze.
Millions of people use devices with cameras every day!
Cameras are found everywhere, on mobile devices, smartphones, tablets, laptops and all-in-one desktops. People depend on cameras to record and share information. In today's connected world people more and more need to protect their privacy! This is why Intelligent Security spent the last year developing the ultimate solution to web camera espionage.
- The thinnest mechanical web camera privacy cover, period.
- It does not prevent laptops from closing perfectly.
- It is an ergonomic product that is easily installed and that seamlessly works with your device.
- It has an esthetic design.
- It is perfect to provide privacy, security and peace of mind to individuals, groups, companies, organizations and governments.
- It allows to seamlessly hide and unhide the camera.
- It does not damage your device in any way.
- It is designed for smartphones, tablets, laptops and all-in-one desktops.
Super thin, it is 0.70mm in total thickness, making it the thinnest mechanical webcam privacy cover in the world!
8% thinner than a credit card and 12.5% to 37.5% thinner than the best competitors!
Our patent pending super lightweight design was engineered to allow for a seamless fit on a wide range of smartphones, tablets, laptops and all-in-one desktops. The product consists of two parts, a low carbon stainless steel ring with advanced adhesive and a custom neodymium magnetic disc. The ring sticks to your device with the adhesive and the disc attaches to the ring magnetically.
- Designed to fit and look good on your devices.
- Made of the most suited high-quality steel and neodymium.
- Your finger grips to the disc to hide and unhide your web camera.
- The sliding disc allows for easy access to the web camera.
- 0.70mm thickness enables you to close your laptop perfectly.
- Close your laptop with the disc in the open or closed position.
- The sliding disc does not touch your device so it does not scratch your device.
- You can position the IS|CC so it does not cover the indicator light and light sensor.
- The design prevents you from having to touch around the camera area to use it, keeping that area cleaner.
- You can easily clean the IS|CC and the area around by removing the disc.
- The product is Nickel plated which protects it from wear and water.
- You can use the webcam cover as a fidget toy, especially on smartphones.
Our product is manufactured in the United States.
- Protect individuals from young kids to the elderly.
- Protect against spying on any local and online network.
- Protect against government organized spying.
- Protect IP (Intellectual Property), business activities, trade secrets and business projects from competition spying.
- Protect confidential, secret and top secret information.
- Ultimately control whether your camera can see.
- Raise awareness about privacy.
Fits on smartphones, tablets, laptops and all-in-one desktops.
- To install the IS|CC first remove the magnet from the ring.
- Then place the ring on to your device to get an idea of how you want to place it. You may want to install it so it does not cover any device component such as the led indicator and light sensor.
- Clean the camera area with a screen cleaning product, a product that does not leave any kind of residue is best. Make sure the area is dry.
- To stick the ring, peel the blue liner off of the ring without touching the adhesive side of the ring.
- Gently start placing one side of the ring on to your device making sure you are properly aligned, keeping it aligned then place the rest of the ring gently on to your device.
- Once placed properly, apply a little bit of pressure to tighten the adhesive bond.
- Finally, place the magnet back on to the ring.