Control Panels are modular organization platforms that will transform the way you pack and access your gear. Built to give you the flexibility to rapidly organize, orient, and swap gear loadouts to support changing mission profiles, our Control Panel 1 provides consistent orientation, quick access, and easy deployment for MOLLE-compatible or Velcro pouches and accessories.
FAST PACK DEPLOYMENT
- Secured solely to the attachment points inside the top, the panel hangs against the back panel providing immediate access to one side and can be rotated out of the pack to access the opposite side. This configuration can keep items out of plain sight but easily accessible, and provides quick access to your entire loadout.
- Secured to the top and side attachment points, the panel can position loads against your back while simultaneously providing very stable access to items on whichever side faces towards the opening.
- Secured to the bottom and side attachment points, this open-top panel configuration can divide the pack's storage compartment, position items against your back, and simultaneously provide access to either side. This works great for securing a laptop, radio, or other items against your back while still organizing and providing structured access to items inside the main compartment.
Turn the inside of any bag into an organized, modular storage area. Swap out loadouts quickly and get more mileage from the bags you already have.
- Duffel bags
- Range bags
- Bicycle/Motorcycle panniers
- Secure a panel to your nightstand at home or on the road, providing immediate, organized access to lights, knives, holsters, etc.
- Secure a panel to the back of a car seat or use as an underseat organizer.
- Hang a panel from a wall, providing organized storage of unused gear.