As reviewed and highly rated by Bo Ismono from Carryology, brought here to you by the Grouphunt Team!
For this hunt, Grouphunt Deal includes one AER Travel Pack in Black Only. Grab yours now!
Inspired by You
In 2014, you helped us launch a revolutionary gym/work bag called the Duffel Pack. We designed it to be the perfect bag for the gym and office but we learned that many of you were also using it for weekend and business trips. This caught us by surprise but you inspired us to think about a new kind of bag..
Introducing the Travel Pack
The Travel Pack is our take on the ultimate carry-on backpackfor the smart traveler. Our goal was to create a bag that keeps you moving so you can have the best travel experiencepossible.
Never check your bag again, avoid crowds and unnecessary delays, access all your essentials and be free to explore new places.
What Makes the Travel Pack Special?
Never Check Your Bag Again
The Travel Pack meets the maximum carry-on limits for international and domestic airlines so you'll never have to check your bag and worry about it getting lost or damaged.
Optimized for Easy Packing
The clamshell opening design allows the bag to open up for easy, full-access packing. It’s shaped like a suitcase to offer maximum storage and works perfectly with packing cubes.
Ventilated Shoe Compartment
The Travel Pack features a ventilated shoe compartment that keeps your shoes separated from your clothes. You can also use the pocket to store dirty laundry throughout your trip.
We designed the Travel Pack to give you quick access to all your travel essentials so you can find them in a hurry. Your gear stays organized and is always within reach.
From Carry-on to Daypack
The Travel Pack is designed to adjust to your needs and situation. Use the side compression straps to transform the bag from a carry-on backpack to a daypack or use them to hold your jacket in a pinch.
Protect Your Devices
There’s a suspended laptop pocket that fits up to a 15.6” laptop and a padded camera pocket that keeps your technology protected against any bumps along the way.
Comfortable for Any Journey
The Travel Pack is fully adjustable for all body types so anyone can find the right fit. The shoulder straps and back panel are padded with foam and mesh, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the day. The back panel is also constructed with an internal frame sheet that supports your back and protects it from any bulges from inside the bag.
• 1680D ballistic nylon exterior
• Quick-access, suspended laptop pocket (fits up to 15.6” laptop)
• Lay-flat main compartment for spacious storage and easy packing
• Ventilated shoe compartment (fits up to men's size 13 shoes)
• Quick-access top pocket for small valuables
• Multiple internal pockets for accessories
• Padded top and side handles for versatile carrying
• Zippered, expandable water bottle holder
• Padded mesh back panel for enhanced comfort and breathability
• Sternum strap and load lifter straps for comfort and stability
• Internal framesheet provides structure and support
• Side compression straps for stability and security
• Optimized to meet international and domestic carry-on luggage size limits
• YKK zippers and Duraflex plastic hardware
• Dimensions: 21.5" x 13.5" x 8.5"
• Weight: 3.9 lbs
• Volume: 33 L
Our Design Process
A Smarter Way to Travel
We started our process with one goal in mind: to design the ultimate carry-on backpack for the smart traveler. To get a better understanding of the world of travel and carry, we interviewed frequent flyers, travelers and business professionals to understand how to travel smart:
1. Pack light: Packing only what you truly need allows you to carry less and not be burdened with unnecessary stuff.
2. Be as mobile as possible: Carrying less gives you the flexibility to adapt to unpredictable changes like a missed flight or be open to spontaneous activities.
3. Avoid check-in lines and baggage carousels: A carry-on bag allows you to get to the airport later, quickly get off planes or trains, and save time by skipping the baggage carousel.
4. Have instant access to personal items: The more organized you are, the easier it is to access items when you’re in a hurry.
5. Look sharp: Smart travelers don’t want to draw attention to themselves or be targeted as backpackers and tourists.
The insights we gained helped guide our design process, allowing us to arrive at a final product that meets all the smart traveler’s needs.
Materials and Trims
Travel bags need to withstand high levels of impact and wear so we sourced the most durable, high-quality materials and trims we could find. The exterior of the bag is made from a 1680D ballistic nylon fabric with 3 coatings of polyurethane for water resistance and strength. We also incorporated Japanese YKK zippers, which are smooth and long-lasting, and Duraflex plastic hardware, which is known for its quality and durability. You can rest assured that this bag will last a lifetime.
Press and Reviews
We've asked a few reviewers to give us their take on the Travel Pack. Watch them below:
We also have a great track record when it comes to delivering high-quality, functional products. A few highlights from our previous campaigns:
What the press is saying about our current line of gym/work bags: